Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Fair Extension
Whoa!!! This one was crazy..... The events that happen to Tom Goodhugh are so unfortunate. It was crazy how fast life changed for him. How it all can just go away. It's like a life lesson really. We can have everything one day and it can all be taken away like a flip of the switch. It makes us need to remember that no matter what and event can occur that will forever change everything you once knew. Any thoughts??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
Did anyone get Elvid's name?? Did anyone notice it encompasses the letters in DEVIL???
ReplyDeleteI totally got it! This story was like a spinoff of Needful Things. I kept thinking of that book while I was reading it. I couldn't believe how gleeful Streeter was about his best friend's life being so horrible. I wonder what will happen to him in 15 years. Will he have a relapse of his cancer or will his luck go bad?
ReplyDelete