Thursday, August 23, 2012

I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u have to but there are some really good parts

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying the book; for historical content the writer keeps it interesting.

    I will look into shirts however we need a new logo. Can everyone submit their ideas to me via email: scmbookclub@gmail.com.

    We can finalize at the next meeting or before. That being said when is the next meeting???? Meriah said Tristana & her will be at a wedding on the 9th. We are thinking of moving to a Tuesday after 4:30. Tristana which Tuesday works best for you since you are the host and you are getting your house ready????

    ReplyDelete

May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)

Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...