05/29/09
Bookclub still going strong; life gets tangled at times. Growing up and, sadly, growing old. We will always have obstacles. The fact that we, in our 30's, are still making the effort, and it is the best thing ever! Knowing that no matter what hell we befall we will still have each other. It's even better than a best friend it's like a coven of sorts. Cuz no matter what, one of us is always there. No matter what we can make the time. So I note this date because we are skipping May's meeting but still have the next one planned.
We have newborns, and teens. We have kids, lost jobs, new jobs, old kids, mean husbands, nice husbands, job shit, stress, dogs and a big fucking mess. yet, I am proud to say I hang out with my girls, I read books, I get love & support and most importantly, I give it. Thanks girls, we're still doin' what they all said we couldn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment