Ladies we never pinned a date down; Is 11-27-11 (sun) good for ya'll??
Book: Running with Scissors
Maren's house
M= Mren
D= tristana
S= Ali
S= Meriah
D= Julie
Julie's bday 11-18-11 THE BREAKING DAWN premier day- You one important lady Julie girl!!!!
Please confirm 11-27 club date.
Please let me know who is available to take Julie out for her bday: Julie you down for Saturday or something??? Bloody Marys or Mimosas lemme know I (ali) will show up just to cheers another year with you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
I am actually going out of town the day of my bday (18th) and coming back the 19th late. And supposedly my in laws are coming to stay with us the 19th till the 21st but I will take you up on that bloody/mimosa someday this month. Can we celebrate my birthday at the meeting on the 27th?
ReplyDelete