Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
Bevs is someone bringing bevs should have any horsdevurs?
ReplyDeleteSure, I'll bring something, what time are we meeting?
ReplyDeleteMaren thanks for bringing drinks. Juice would be good too.
ReplyDeleteJulie's bringing chips n dip n I am gonna get those stuffed jalapeños we had at last meeting.
MERIAH show up whenever works if ur late who cares we are doing mid month so is lax.
Love you gals see you tonight.