Monday, May 21, 2012
Book order
Reminder, the book order is as follows:
MERIAH
Ali
Tristana
Maren
Julie
MERIAH you are next so have your pick ready for club (ps: I like the book you were thinking...); I am after that. This is so we can all gauge when we should think of our book picks.
Love you gals and our awesome club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment