Update on tomorrow:
I've heard from Julie and she says she'll go. However, Tristana is in Tahoe and will not be attending, I will be working at my new job and then going to that lame class I have to go to, and Meriah can't attend.
Luckily it's midmonth and not club. Attendence isn't required lol. Maren and Julie you two should talk and see what you wanna do.
Maren: there have been complaints that you are not responding to texts. What's that all about hehe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment