Dustlands, Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Though I am the one requesting this change I have also started the book. The freason I want a change is because it's a good book so far but I need a liitle ummph right now in my book.
I really think you all should try reading that book: Mysterious Island, as a side book so we can maybe in a couple meetings discuss this classic.
It's also my fault for not researching and picking 1400 page book but we all said we wanted to read classics. So food for thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment