Hi my fantastic bookclub ladies...
Please let me know if you are avaiable for a mid-month meeting on nov 12 at 4pm. Another option would be the 11th but Meriah I'd like to talk to you about this as it seems these mid-months are the hardest on your schedule. Let's chat. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
Discussion: Julie- Overall a disappointment. Not a good club pick. I wanted more arena time. Repeating poetry inserts were annoying and not ...
-
Discussion: Jocelyn- Wow! This story made me emotional the whole way. I couldn’t imagine sending my child on this journey alone. I loved the...
I'm in. It's on the calendar.
ReplyDelete