Thursday, July 13, 2023
June 2, 2023 Lessons in Chemistry (Julie’s Pick)
Discussion:
Julie- I Liked it. Cute easy beach read. Enjoyed the feminist message for the time. Great job with character development. Ending was a bit confusing. Would recommend. 3.5/5
Jocelyn- I loved the book. At first, I thought it was going to be depressing, but turned out to be quite funny. Liked the writing style. Would recommend. 4/5
Caitlin- Surprised how much I enjoyed it. Tactically hilarious. Kept me engaged the whole time. Already have recommended. 4/5
Ali- DID NOT FINISH (for club but did finish the book overall)
Favorite Characters:
Julie- 6:30, Harriot and Walter
Jocelyn- 6:30 and Mad
Caitlin- 6:30 and Elizabeth
Balance $$$- $328.17. Everyone paid up.
Book pick is Survivor Song by Paul Tremblay 335pgs
Next club June 24th at Ali’s House 12:00
Dinner: Chicken tacos by Julie
Announcements:
Possible float on the 10th or 11th…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment