Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 16, 2026 The Lion Women of Tehran (Caitlin’s Pick)
Discussion: Caitlin- Disappointed. Felt bored at the end. Never had a climax. Hated the politics of the story but enjoyed the descriptions. ...
-
Ok we left off nixing April dates as it is either inconvenient or on easter or a bday. Can we meet sunday May 15th??? Or if someone can pick...
-
I think we should look into shirts cute girl shirts! The book is technical and long winded but intersting since its nonfiction! Scim if u h...
-
(MARCH) Meeting Date: 04/03/11 Book: KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL by Anthony Bordain Time: ...
I figured it out to yeah!! Mr King puts an nice note at the end of this book that really makes you reanalyze some of the stories. He has a way of writing that makes have to put the book down and walk away for a moment. I really enjoy him. Did you know that "The Long Walk" was his first book! he wrote it at 18!
ReplyDeleteGood so now we need Meriah to accept the invite maybe you can help her then we should all have control. YAY!!
ReplyDelete