Wednesday, March 6, 2024

February 10, 2024 Cloud Cuckoo Land (Julie’s Pick)

Discussion: Julie- I loved the adventure of this book. Hard at first, but then I became invested. Like the authors writing style. Every circle was connected by the end. Would recommend. WRA 4.5/5 Caitlin- I thought it was alright. Jumped around too much, but I got used to it. Loved all the owl facts. Would recommend. WRA 3.5/5 Ali- I didn’t like the beginning because I was distracted. First half was like WTF. Kept feeling like I was missing something. Long winded and jumpy. Ended up not hating it. Would not recommend. WRA 3/5 Jocelyn- I absolutely loved the book! The beginning was a bit confusing, but by round two of character stories it was rolling. Every chapter/character change I wanted to read. Loved that one tale carried through time and effected so many lives. Already recommended. WRA 4.5/5 Favorite Characters: Julie- Anna Caitlin- Konstance Ali- Tree, Moonlight, Seymore and Zeno Jocelyn- Omeir and Konstance Balance $$$- $162.34. Ali’s birthday club/no pay. Book pick- From a Buick 8 by Stephen King 496pgs Next club @ Ali’s House March 2nd 12:00. Flights to be announced. Flights: Julie- Chicken Tortilla Soup Caitlin- Lemon Zucchini Soup Ali- Cheddar Broccoli Soup Jocelyn- Chicken Vegetable Gnocchi Soup Blind Date Books given by Ali 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon First Reads this month has Tiger Chair- A short story written by Max Brooks (Devolution the bigfoot book we read)

Thought this was cool; This is Amazon's Free first read this month. This is the Author of Devolution which we liked about the Bigfoots. ...